Saturday, March 3, 2012

What To Do...

I get the day off! All I really have to do today is shop for food for moms birthday party on the 18th, and pick Becca up from her moms. I think mom plans to go sit in my aunt's Hot Tub, I might join in for that. Other than that I really have jack going on today. This thought does not bother me at all, by the way. I have been so busy for so long that it's nice to be able to say, "I have absolutely nothing going on" and really mean it. Right this moment I'm just watching TV and getting ready to write to my Senator that I got to see the other day. I am very excited for what is coming soon. I will be 21 on the 27th, and then on April 2nd I will be leaving for Las Vegas for 5 days. Who else has awesome things coming up soon? Leave me a comment and let me know. Later! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment