Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Play

Tonight is Becca's school play. She is a Fisherman and has her own line in one of their songs. Following in my footsteps already. Anyways, today we started cleaning out my sisters basement. It was a total mess down there. Only like half a billion spiders down there so... that was fun. Went to lunch with my grandparents at Ryan's and then went to buy my new couch. Sadly my couch was already sold. So I am still lacking a new couch. Becca is being a little obnoxious right this moment but that's okay, she's meant to be nuts. My friends are pretty freaking awesome, by the way. Just throwing that out there. Hmmm.... Well I have to get around for Becca's play so I will check back in with you all tomorrow. Later! <3

BTW!!!! Thank you to Switzerland for checking out my blog now also! Much love to all my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment