Saturday, March 10, 2012

OMG BTW FTW

Okay so today has been a lot of just lounging around the house being boring. In fact, I think the most interesting thing I did up until about a half hour ago was make some coffee. What did I do a half hour ago, you ask? Well, I bought myself my first gaming console since the PS2. I bought myself an Xbox 360 MW3 Limited Edition that comes with 2 controllers (also in the same theme as the machine), a headset, and the game (MW3). I have my own live account but have been using my dads Xbox. Now I'll have my own. I'm SO very excited for this. I had to go ahead and get the Rush delivery to get it sooner. It should be here either Tuesday or Wednesday. Basically, I talked with mom and we're going to wait to get a living room set so we can have the Xbox. I haven't ever bought myself something this nice before, so I'm very excited to say I bought a big ticket item all by myself. Tonight I'm going to go do some laundry and play some MW3. First, we're going to dinner with my grandparents and my Aunt and Uncle from out of town. Later! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment