Saturday, March 10, 2012

Eventually

I figure, eventually, I will eventually get myself to a point where I am posting again during normal daylight hours. I have felt absolutely horrid for the last two days. Today I was very blah for most of the day. I slept until 2:30 in the afternoon and was still sickly. I feel better right now, but sadly I know I have to go to bed... so that I can wake up tomorrow and feel like crap all over again. I'm less than excited. After I woke up, I watched some TV and then went to the Salvation Army's Chili Cook-off. Everyone came down and helped support the SA Youth Night. After the cook-off we went out to Perkins and get some food. Becca and I went to my dads and played some MW3. She was really good today while mom and I were both sick, so she got to stay up a little late tonight and hang out. In all, it's been a pretty good day despite not feeling well. That's about all there is for now. Later! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment