Friday, March 2, 2012

Feels Like Today

No, for serious, it does. It feels like a perfectly perfect Friday. It's a busy one, but still a good one. I love the weekends. I had to take mom to her doctors appointment at 1 today, she is having the first half of her surgery today. They are going to basically burn the nerve endings that are sending the messages of pain. She was not very excited (who would be though) but went in and is getting through it. I had to leave and run to the post office and now I'm just waiting to go to my training at the Salvation Army at 3. Then at 4, also at the Salvation Army, we are having a Friday get together until 7. When I get done there I am going to go hang out with Gabe. This whole month is just filling up so quickly. It's nuts to think that it's March already. Wasn't it just January? I feel like this year has started out in a blur. I hate how quickly time goes by now that I'm older. Does anyone else remember those days of being really young and the days just went on and on forever? I wish things didn't have to change so rapidly. Nostalgia, I have it apparently. ANYWAYS, I have to get around and get ready to go to the Army so, have a great day and I'll talk to you guys tomorrow. Later! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment