Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday

Yep. That's today. Getting closer and closer to Tuesday all the time. I'm trying to be patient. Today is pretty chill. Mom is doing homework while Becca and I watch Big Time Rush. Technically I'm blogging and playing on Facebook, but BTR doesn't bother me as much as other shows she wants to watch. New episode of Walking Dead tonight. Yay! :) Apparently, Suddenlink (my cable and Internet provider) is considering dropping AMC. That would totally suck... a world where I have to watch Breaking Bad and Walking Dead only online. That world makes me kind of sad. At my house, we get together to watch these shows together. That's the only time we really get to hang out together. We don't watch any other show together like we do with those. I think one of these days soon I am going to buy myself some jeans. I make one pair into cut-offs and am just working on getting them hemmed up. Later! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment