Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I'm Ready!

Today is one of the most majestic days in the world. WHY??? Because my Xbox finally arrived. I'm very excited to go pick it up and get to play with the new shiny toy. Gabe bought me Dead Island and the MW3 matching headset I wanted. I went shopping with Gabe yesterday and bought a whole lot of really cute shirts and jeans and shoes. OMG SHOES. One pair is a shiny color changing purple/teal that kind of made me feel like Katy Perry. I feel girly and I like it. Despite playing MW3 and being a total chic geek, I'm totally a girly girl somewhere underneath. Becca has parent teacher conferences today and her first soccer practice. Hope she got enough sleep last night considering she didn't shut her mouth and close her eyes until 11:30. Oh well, she'll learn. Have to go play MW3... YAY EXCITEMENT!!! Later! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment