Thursday, March 1, 2012

Oy!

Alright, yesterday was super awesome. We didn't get to speak with our Representative, but we did speak with our Senator. Although I don't think we swayed his vote one way or the other, I do think we made an impression. He said he would give it his consideration, and I will take a 'Definate Maybe' over a 'No' any day of the week. The Capital Building here in Missouri is absolutely gorgeous. Had fun with Alex, Raye, and the rest of the group that we got to go with.

Let's talk about what's going on today. Gabe is still not finished with my room. I could deal with this if it wasn't slowly killing me. I wake up every morning unable to breathe and even better, I get to sleep on the couch which doesn't help me sleep any better so I get to wake up with a headache every day. I'm ready to get out of here for the day and go do laundry. I will probably play some Modern Warfare 3. I had to take my nasal spray, Suddafed, and Aspirin today so that I could have some kind of motivation to get out of bed. I will be more than happy when all this gets done. Anyways, I'm headed out I think, but I hope you all have a better day than I'm having. Later! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment