Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Every Now & Then

Okay so I didn't post yesterday... obviously. I no longer have a computer! Fun times. I had been using my friend Alex's laptop while my desktop has been in the shop since December with a bad motherboard. Sadly, this means my postings will be a little sporadic until I get a computer back or something else figured out. Yesterday was okay but I didn't really do anything. Alex and Stan are getting ready to move into a bigger apartment and I went over last night to play MW3 while they packed. Today I think I'm going shopping for some new jeans. YAY JEANS!!! I have very few jeans and am ready for some new clothes. Really hoping my Xbox gets here soon too. Not sure when I'll be able to post again, but since mom doesn't mind me using her computer when she isn't doing homework I will try to post as often as possible. Later! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment