Thursday, March 8, 2012

SO Much Fun!

 Today was pretty good over all. When I woke up it was a bit of a mad dash for the door. Had to get laundry done, help fix my grandparents dresser, pay my personal property taxes, pick up Casey and take her to see a potential little dog for her, and go to Maryville. There was just so much on such a tight schedule. It all went rather smoothly though.
 Not sure how the dog thing is going for Casey, the guy did not seem too excited to get rid of the little dog. We will just have to keep looking if this doesn't end up working out. I kind of hope it does though, I think it could be a good match for her.
 Despite being so busy, I did get to go to Maryville with my girls. Alex, Raye, and I went to see Chaz Bono speak at NWMSU to talk about his transition from Female to Male and promote his newest book Transitions. We all enjoyed this very much. It was nice to hear about his story of how he struggled and how real he was about his experience with what he's been through. I congratulate him for his strength to be able to not only talk about himself, but also to help other people with their struggles. Alex and I got our picture taken with him, and Alex and Raye both bought his book and got it signed. He was kind of a cutie in my opinion.
 Alright, well that has been my day for the most part and I hope your day has been super freaking awesome! Later! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment